These little albums are so much fun to make – and they are so easy and quick! You can make them vertical to hang on a wall, or horizontal so they sit on a shelf or desk.
– razor cutter/ with scoring blade
– 1 sheet 12 x 12 cardstock
– 1-2 sheets patterned paper, 1 additional cardstock sheet coordinating color
– ribbons and embellishments
– corner rounder
1. Cut your 12 x 12 piece of cardstock exactly in half, so you will have 2 pieces each measuring 6 x 12″
2. Score each piece twice – once at 4″ , once at 8″, fold along the score lines accordion style (one piece forward, one piece back, etc)
3. Glue the pieces together so you have one long piece (glue the bottom rectangle from one piece overlapping the top rectangle on the next piece)
4. Cut 2 pieces of the coordinating color of cardstock and 2 pieces of the patterned paper to 5.75 x 3.75, ink the edges. Round 2 opposite corners of each piece.
5. Glue down your pages. If you’d like any of them to be pockets, simply put a thin line of adhesive around 3 outer edges only, leaving plenty of room in the middle so you can fit a tag inside.
6. Have fun adding photos and embellishments to your album!
Hi there, Just love your blog and in order to share it with my friends, you’ve been tagged.
(Hope you don’t mind)
Sarah Clayton says
What a cute accordian album. I love how you embellished- simple, yet cute!